PRIVACY STATEMENT IPSU B.V.
IPSU B.V. respects the privacy of its customers, in particular their rights with regard to the automated processing of personal data. For reasons of complete transparency, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights to the best of their ability.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "the administrator"): IPSU B.V., established at Oude Enghweg 2, 1217 JC Hilversum, Chamber of Commerce number: 73411345.
Article 2 - The processing of personal data
- Your personal details are collected by IPSU B.V.. Personal data is defined as: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- We process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Address details
- E-mail address(es)/telephone number(s)
Article 3 - Purpose of processing
We don't just collect your personal data. Your personal data is processed for:
- A better service to you
- Maintaining relationships with you
- Marketing purposes
- Compliance with a legal obligation
Article 4 - Registration of personal data
Your personal data will be registered in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 - Your rights with regard to your data
- Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2 (b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to inspect, rectify or erase his personal data or to restrict the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via email@example.com.
- Any request to do so must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month after the request has been submitted. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 6 - Legal obligations
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the data subject is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the manager, these data will be provided to them following an explicit and reasoned request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
Article 7 - Commercial offers
- You can receive commercial offers from the administrator, if you have given your permission. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your data will not be used by partners of the manager for commercial purposes.
Article 8 - Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator will be used and kept for the duration as determined by law.
Article 9 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the manager's place of business shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes relating to these terms and conditions, unless a statutory exception applies.
Article 10 - Contact
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact us: Benno Broeke, email@example.com, +31 (0)35 234 0422.
This privacy statement applies from 02 July 2019 until further notice.